Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TV shows all Guys should watch.

OK, men. From this day on you shall watch Entourage. If you already don't, and if you are of the few that don't. If you like nice cars, hot women, a good storyline watch this show. Now I could explain what happens and such. But there are much better reviews and such than I could ever write. I am here to inform, also I am a lazy person.

TV show number 2. Watch Weeds. This is not really a manly show in some areas, but man, the main actress is hot! The storyline is great!

Other shows I enjoy: Actually the list is very long so Ill do my favorites.

Heroes, House, Lost, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, Dexter, and the two posted above are my favorites.

If you disagree, well you got your own opinion. If you think I wasted your time, your a moron, you wasted your own time. Just like I'm wasting my own time dissing an event has not occurred and the person who has not caused it to occur yet. I'm sure that's the wrong wording, but i don't want to pay attention to what I am writing because I am watch Fringe!

No comments:

Post a Comment